Skip to main content

The leader of the White Cloud was happy to quarrel with her mother-in-law, used to hate her ex-husband and think about death



“I hate him for promising but can't do it, but now I understand he can't blame him. Sometimes both sides are under pressure and he is also very poor, "said Thu Ngoc.


WATCH VIDEO: The White Cloud group shows the song "Shadow" and "Look forward".




Recently, the leader of the White Cloud, singer Thu Ngoc, suddenly admitted to divorcing her husband since 2015, the main reason for the breakdown is the conflict with her mother-in-law. She said: “Many conflicts occurred during the time when we were husband and wife. My mother and I don't get along well, the relationship between mother-in-law and bride-in-law is always stressful. I also do not like life in America, I cried and demanded it every 2 - 3 months. "FMovies
Team leader of White Cloud divorced her husband for 4 years after 20 years of attachment.

In a recent interview, Thu Ngoc was more experienced about her story. Talking about the decision to divorce her husband after 20 years of attachment, the singer is sad:

“Before I got married, I was an active person, even if I went to perform for a few months, I didn't feel sad. But when I get married, I have to get used to life only with housework, kitchen and shopping when I wake up.xYesMovies




My house is not rich but since I was a child, I have been treated as a princess by my parents. In the past, going to the mother also took me. Whenever I want anything, my family will respond. Therefore, I am very disappointed when I have to change the environment. Well, because of my life skills, I don't know who to blame. ”


Thu Ngoc said she was depressed by changing the environment after getting married, admitting herself with poor living skills.

About the story of her mother-in-law and the bride-in-law, Thu Ngoc affirmed that her mother-in-law was not bad, leaded or abused her daughter-in-law.

"She just loves her. My mother wants me to take care of her baby. In particular, my mother wanted me to follow her mother's wishes and not disobey it. I am a strong personality, want to do what I want. When I was caught listening, I was very upset. Moreover, one is a mother, the other is a wife, there is no way to care for the same, "said the White Cloud leader.




Even the singer revealed that she and her mother-in-law quarreled like they were and everyone was used to it. Standing in the kitchen, 2 mother and daughter can argue, so much so that her mother-in-law and bride-in-law consider it ... joy.










Thu Ngoc and her mother-in-law argued so much that it was ... joy.




Talking about her ex-husband who has been with him for 20 years, Thu Ngoc sadly remembers that he promised that if she was right, she would stand for her. But when Thu Ngoc and her mother-in-law disagreed, he was always silent.




“I hate you because I promise but I can't do it. But now I understand not to blame him. Sometimes both sides are under pressure and he is also very poor. My ex-husband is a person who likes to be silent. I was hot-tempered, when there was a problem, I just wanted two people to sit together to talk, but he didn't like it.







When you quarrel, you can go over to you for a few days, let me be helpless in America. That's what I hate the most when I'm with you. I wonder why when he needed it most, he ran away, ”the singer said.










Thu Ngoc hated her husband for promising to stand by her side but could not do it.




The time of divorce, with Thu Ngoc, was a time of "remembering life", having enough emotions, joy, sadness, despair ... Sometimes the singer thought about death because she almost lost everything. That feeling that she couldn't forget for a lifetime, now she was still afraid of "goosebumps". The singer said: "My parents were also sad, even when he died, he asked my husband. Sometimes I also feel sad. But after all, my parents just need me peace and happiness.




Finally, Thu Ngoc admits that there are many people who want to come to me now, but she is more shy and careful. Because there was a break, she now didn't want to rush to get the same outcome.




“In the old days, I loved how many years ago and knew I didn't fit in with my mother-in-law, I still plugged in. I instinctively do it, like to do it. Currently, I am more rational. When taking into account the long distance, I'm cold, not disrespectful. Because of the sadness that continues the unsustainable relationship, I don't dare anymore, ”the singer said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Angelina Jolie personally accompanied Maddox's eldest son to Korea

Maddox has officially arrived in Korea and started his first days as a freshman. Recently, on the internet forum, Angelina Jolie photo appeared at Incheon Airport, South Korea. It is known that the famous female star brought her son here to enroll. Angelina Jolie prepared everything for Maddox's admission process at Yonsei University, Seoul. bat gap angelina jolie launches the boy to sing the maddox to the school - 1 Angelina Jolie appeared at the Korean airport. FMovies bat gap angelina jolie threw her son into a maddox to learn a new lesson - 3 She took her adopted son Maddox to South Korea. It is known that Maddox will study and live in Songdo area, Incheon, southwest of Seoul within 1 year before entering the formal school years. He was admitted to Underwood International University, part of Yonsei University, the second most prestigious school in Korea. SolarMovies bat gap angelina jolie launches his son to sing the maddox to the school - 4 Yonsei University is the school th

"The boss" voiced the Hong Kong film for the first time exposed on television, making the Vietnamese star gaping

"The boss" voiced the Hong Kong film for the first time exposed on television, making the Vietnamese star gaping August 15, 201 19:30 PM (GMT + 7) TV ShowCoc Thanh VanKim Tu Long The "high-profile" actor in Hong Kong's film has voiced the voices directly on the stage, which delighted Meritorious Artist Kim Tu Long, Snail Thanh Van, Minh Xu and Lieu Ha Trinh. Recently in the television program Forever, 2 commentators throughout are Meritorious Artist Kim Tu Long and Snail Thanh Van and MC Minh Xu and Lieu Ha Trinh duo met extremely interesting characters. Including the appearance of the "boss" voiced the Hong Kong film - Ms. Nhi Nhi. FMovies Meet the high-pitched voice actor TVB movie - Ms. Nhi Nhi Pause Current time 00:00 Length 18:29 Full screen Mute WATCH VIDEO: "The boss" voices Hong Kong movie for the first time. Ba three trum & # 34; movies, movies, movies, movies, movies, movies, movies, movies, etc. - 1 As the first contestant t